System of a Down - Coffee System of a Down - Coffee

Hahahaha

I don't care how easy this was to make. The creativity involved and hilariousness of it makes up for that. Awesome!

Narwhals Narwhals

Amazing

An awesome video for an awesome song

Worm Story Worm Story

Nice

It did get kind of random, but I had my laughs. Best part was definetly hearing my music. Thanks by the way.

The Next Floor The Next Floor

Awesome.

This game uses such a good concept, and it's so unique. Amazing.

*- Solara(Full Version) - *- Solara(Full Version) -

Breathtaking.

The guy below who says the bass is a bit repetative and the bass drum is weak is crazy. This song is perfect as it is; doesn't get too repetative, it's nice and long but with lot's of content, amazing transitions. The list goes on.

I'm stunned at how well this is put together, keep up the fabulous work.

Jebbal responds:

I wouldn't say he's crazy, its just an opinion! lol For someone who doesn't like repetitiveness, this song sure is chock-full of it! I'm glad you liked it though.

Thanks for the review!

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

You cheated!

You can't have an opening and closing hi-hat with double bass at the same time!
What is this blasphemy?

But really, great work.

NemesisTheory responds:

I always cheat! i can't play fair XD lol

Thanks. ;D

To Be Continued To Be Continued

Good...

Don't get me wrong, this song is great. It's well produced and well composed. The problem I really have is the fact that it sounds almost EXACTLY the same as the countless songs released by Blink 182 and similar bands. It's built very similarly aswell (only singing at some parts, switching between lighter and heavyer riffs, etc.). It almost sounds like you just tried to get as close to sounding like Blink 182 as possible. which makes sense because they are a good band (even if they arn't my style) but it's just too too similar.